Meet professional Business Trainer, here ...
Shirley S.'s Profile
Engaging, Experienced & Effective!
- Shirley has facilitated over 8000 hours of one-on-one coaching
- Delivered over 1000 presentations globally.
- Key note speaker at the prestigious Global Speakers Summit 2009.
- Past President of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa, 2008-2009. JHB Chapter.
- Co-presented her breakfast show with Mark Taylor on Mix Radio 93.8fm.
- In addition, Shirley has facilitated and developed programmes for the Institute of Marketing Management Business School (IMM) & Global School of Business (GSB) and several others; with a break-away period working at the Institute of Directors SA (IoDSA).
Professionally qualified and highly experienced International Presenter and Facilitator with extensive knowledge and skills in Sales and Service, Coaching and Mentoring, Communications and Client Relations; gained in a wide range of industrial and commercial sectors. Additionally, Shirley has coached, designed, developed, consulted and facilitated on leadership, strategy, train-the-trainer, communication, management, negotiation, sales, presentation skills and customer service programmes, specialising in leadership and innovation.
Shirley has an incredible gift to touch the heart as well as the mind, leaving the audience feeling inspired, motivated and wanting more. Having a reputation for engaging and entertaining, knowledge-filled presentations, she always slips in â€˜how toâ€™ techniques and practical ideas.
Shirleyâ€™s quick wit is intoxicating and her knowledge profound. She brings a refreshingly unique quality to each programme. She is in great demand, being recognised as a leading facilitator, speaker and coach, working with many blue chip companies.
Choosing Shirley will help make your next event extraordinary!