Meet professional Executive Coach, here ...
Lisa S.'s Profile
Executive Coach, Trainer, Facilitator, Author, Keynote
Lisa is an inspirational Executive Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Author (commissioned to co-write Emotional Intelligence Coaching by Kogan Page) and Keynote Speaker, with a proven track record of more than 16 years in the corporate world working within sales, marketing and management roles (including The Financial Times Group & Courtaulds).
This experience together with a passion for people & development, values based living and working, making a difference and Work Life Balance, ensures clients are guaranteed a unique, energetic and quality experience, focused on achieving results & balance. Lisa's business career includes extensive experience in:-
Leadership, EI, Coaching & Mentoring Skills Development
* Trained in excess of 1000 Leaders with Coaching Skills in a variety of sectors, including shipping, NHS, Utilities, Education, Business to Business, Manufacturing, Financial Services etc.
* Course Director for Coaching & Mentoring International's Diploma in Coaching Programme 2003-2006.
* Delivered programmes in UK, US, Middle East, Lithuania, including a Leadership/Coaching Module as part of an Executive MBA programme on behalf of a European Management Institute.
* Mentoring Skills Training to introduce in-house mentoring schemes.
* Speaker at CIMA Conference in 2005 and 2006 on Coaching & Mentoring in the workplace.
* Leadership & Emotional Intelligence Programmes delivered to Executive Team of International Shipping Company & Executive Team of Global Fuel Company.
* Leadership development and facilitation with Unilever and Boots
Executive, Individual & Team Coaching & Mentoring
* Have coached numerous Executives (from middle Managers to Board Members) from a range of organisations, including Boots, Prudential, NHS, Johnson & Johnson, Business Link, as well as SME Business Owners.
* Career Coaching & Redundancy Coaching project provided for Local Authorities.
Work Life Balance & Stress Management Development Initiatives
Lisa has developed a number of initiatives around Work Life Balance / Balanced Working / Stress Management, with the intention of individuals taking control of and responsibility for their Work Life Balance, therefore impacting on personal, team and organisational performance (and significantly reducing stress levels).
* Programmes have been delivered to Microsoft, Unison, Dubai British Embassy, Solicitors (the programmes have Law Society Accreditation), Head Teachers, Gasco, Fire Service, Price Waterhouse Coopers, CDH Financial Consultants, Local Authorities to name a few
Action Learning Set Facilitator
* Delivered several Action Learning Sets on behalf of Notts County Council, as part of their service provision to developing capacity and performance in local organisations.
* Have introduced Action Learning Sets to embed Coaching Skills Training e.g. with the NHS as part of a merger and culture change programme.
* Mentored Leaders training in coaching skills to embed and implement them
* New start up business owners to develop business, sales and marketing strategies and plans.
Trainer & Facilitator
* Train in a number of people development areas such as personal effectiveness, customer service, communication excellence for leaders, advanced coaching and mentoring development.
* Facilitates team events e.g. Senior Management Team of NHS developing their Mission & Values Set.