Expertise, Specialities, Competencies ...
He helps organisations design and deliver challenging and complex business and technical programs and projects via
- Project Management Environment Assessments
- Project Office Implementation
- Project Management Interim Services
- Project Management Consulting
- Project Audits
Given the broad spectrum of contemporary business challenges, he offers the following 'a la carte' knowledge management (KM) services.
- Assessing the potential business value of KM initiatives
- Assessing current practices and business processes
- Developing knowledge-based business strategies and processes
- Providing interim Chief Knowledge Offices (CKO) services
- Designing electronic workspace environments for team collaboration
- Developing lessons learned methodologies and processes
- Facilitating communities of practice (CoP)
- Developing virtual communities and teams
Effectiveness and efficiency of an organisation - innovation, productivity, and employee satisfaction - hinges in large parts on the strength of the relationships of its people. He applies social network analysis (SNA) techniques to produce an x-ray of hidden organizational or team communication or collaboration structures, thus providing managers with both a visual map of the connections among their employees and quantitative data that substantiate the maps and their underlying patterns. Potential benefits:
- Smarter decisions about changing the formal organisation structure or introducing new processes into organisations.
- Insight into the challenges of integration following restructuring, mergers, or acquisitions.
- Accelerate the flow of knowledge and information across functional and organisational
- Identify the thought leaders, key information brokers and bottlenecks.
- Retention of people with vital corporate knowledge.
- Target opportunities where increased knowledge flow will have the most impact.