He has been writing and delivering training programmes; organising, facilitating and speaking at conferences and events, has followed his passion to succeed through sheer grit, determination and with entrepreneurial spirit, which has led to him becoming one of the most respected authorities in corporate businesses developing individuals through personality and professional development to benefit the organisations.
Bip is much recognized for his challenged approach and impact on making you take the lead in your life. He conducts his seminars with ambition and drive plus taking responsibility of wanting to ensure all participants add value to purpose in life. He enables participants to learn quickly and take leadership in their lives to fulfil their goals and dreams.
A very practical and amusing way of training makes him outstanding in his field. You have to be willing to participate in the various games. He likes his delegates to get involved in, which all leave you with everlasting metaphors to use them in your lifetime. He drives his points home with humour and seemingly endless collection of anecdotes. During training, you are able to notice Bips flexibility and adaptability to diverse needs and concerns of the audiences whilst communicating the commitment of the personal development planning.
Qualifications & Membership:
* MBA plus Associate Member of MBA UK ( A.M.B.A.)
* Professional Management Consultant plus Associate Member of Institute of Management Consultants UK ( A.I.M.C)
* Professional Coach plus Member of Professional Coaching University of America
* Qualified Marketeer with Diploma, plus Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing UK ( A.C.I.M.)
* Member of Call Centre Management Association CCMA UK
* Life Coaching & Personal Development Trainer
* Mentor Coach for Positive People - Millennium Funding Project
* Director of a UK based Training & Consultancy firm
* Member of many NGOs in UK helping Childrens group relating to Drug & Alcohol Abuse, Women in SHELTER group, Homeless people under ROOF organisation.
SOME OF THE CLIENTS:
RBI, IDBI, ICICI, Exim Bank, NABARD, ENAM Securities, Hinduja Hospital, Wockhardt Hospital, Lupin, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Ranbaxy, Godrej, Gujarat Gas, Aditya Birla, Nilkamal Plastics, DHL, Beck India, Carlson Wagon lit, Thomas Cook, ICICI Prudential, Birla Sun life, Sundaram Mutual funds, Mphasis, Polaris, I-Gate, Emuzed, Geometrics Software, TCS, Patni Computers, Texas Instruments, TATA InfoTech, Hexaware Technologies, Ajuba Net Solutions, Red Hat India, Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Esab India, Suzlon Energy., TATA Motors, MICO(Bosch), Crompton Greaves, GE, Rane Engine Valves, Grundfos, Philips Electronics India Ltd., SGS Ltd, Plus many others like Food and Agriculture, Call Centres, BPOs