Meet professional Consultant, here ...
Rolly A.'s Profile
Reliability and Maintenance Consultant
Rolly, is a seasoned international reliability and maintenance consultant with 23 yrs of solid experience in the field. He had been invited in different countries and have conducted reliability and maintenance trainings in United Arab Emirates, India, Kuala Lumpur, Indonesia, Nigeria and Bangladesh. His portfolio of maintenance trainings include Maintenance Management courses on TPM, Lubrication, Tribology, Condition-Based Maintenance, RCM, RCFA, Planned Maintenance, World Class Maintenance Management, The 12 Disciplines, Oil Contamina-tion Control, Maintenance Indices and KPI’s, Maintenance Management System and much more.
Rolly previously worked with Amkor Technology Philippines as a TPM Senior Engineer, an industry engaged in the manufacture of Integrated Circuit products and spearheaded their Planned Maintenance organization compose of maintenance managers and engineers. He was responsible for the dramatic reduction of unplanned break-downs in their TPM Journey as well as RCM implementation on their Facilities Air Handling Units and as well as their sub-station equipment.
Rolly is currently working as an independent reliability and maintenance consultant. He had released his first book on World-Class Maintenance Management - The 12 Disciplines a book that makes every maintenance feel proud that they belong to the maintenance function.
Here are the lists of Reliability and Maintenance Courses that I teach to industries :
Total Productive Maintenance Courses
- Understanding Total Productive Maintenance ( 3 days)
- Planned Maintenance 4 Phases to Zero Unplanned Breakdown
- Focused Improvement - Kobetsu Kaizen
- Understaning the Relationship Between Equipment Losses and Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Autonomous Maintenance 7 Steps - The Journey to Operator's Empowerment
Reliability and Maintenance Strategies
- Root Cause Failue Analysis
- Reliability-Centred Maintenance
- Lubrication Strategy - Understanding Tribology and Oil Contamination Control
- Understanding Condition-Based Maintenance - Total Approach to Failure Prediction and Analysis
- Optimizing Equipment Reliability - Streamlined RCM Approach
- Practical Best Maintenance Practices - Building a Culture of Reliability
- Optimizing Preventive Maintenance Strategy
Reliability and Maintenance Concepts
- World Class Maintenance Management - The 12 Disciplines
- Meaningful Measures of Equipment Performance - Understanding MTBF, MTTF, MTTR, MTBA, Failure Rate, OEE and Weibull
- Basic Maintenance Concept - Understanding Reactive, Preventive, Predictive and Proactive Maintenance
- Understarstanding The Concept of Reliability and Maintenance