Meet professional Consultant, here ...
Piyush K.'s Profile
5S, Kaizen, Kanban, TQM, ISO, Six Sigma, OHSAS Specialist
1. Lead many organizations on the path of Total Quality Management (TQM) by articulating various strategies at the senior management level in multi location cross-functional industry.
2. Devised & implemented operational systems & practices driving ZERO Defect supplies to GM (USA).
3. Played a catalytic role to drive performances at various individual & departmental level in different organizations thereby making financial gains for the organization.
4. Inculcated high performance work culture through team working, training & empowerment.
5. Laid foundation for turnaround success using planning & proactive approach while working in close association with Top Consulting firms like Anderson Consulting, Eicher Consulting, Nathan & Nathan Consultants.
6. Proficiency in Quality & Environmental Management tools & techniques with a thorough understanding of SPC, MSA, PFMEA, APQP, PPAP, 5S, JIT, KANBAN, LEAN MANAGEMENT, ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SA-8000
7. Provided Consulting & Training to various MNCs like LG Electronics, Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan), Max New York Life Insurance, G4S Security Systems, G4S Facility Services, Trelleborg Automotive & prominent Indian Industries like JAI Spring Group, RRB Energy, Hallmark steel, Hotline Electronics, Wings Automobiles, Pioneer, Banking sector like OBC, Corporation Bank, P&SB, J&K Bank etc.
He is a Mechanical Engineer with a comprehensive experience of 18 in TQM concepts. He is a Black Belt (Lean Six Sigma) and a Lead assessor of ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and a Lead auditor of Automotive quality standards.
He has an experience of successfully implementing ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, TS 16949 & QS 9000 in auto ancillary units and has distinct achievement of establishing systems for ZERO DEFECT supplies to General Motors Corp. (USA), to his credit. His approach on systematic problem solving as a skilled Auditor and as a Team Player has earned him wide recognitions throughout the industry. His unique approach of enhancing productivity through quality system & continuous improvement, ensures a Zero Defect success map for the client.
Having worked with reputed organizations and associate consultants like Anderson Consulting, Eicher Consulting & Nathan & Nathan consultants on innumerable productivity & quality improvement projects, he also has the distinction of presenting a paper on productivity at the '4th International Conference on CAD, CAM, Robotics and factories of future' held under the aegis of "International Society for Productivity Enhancement (USA)".