Strategic Marketing And Key Account Management Expert
A specialist Business Trainer from Brussels, Belgium
Expertise, Specialities, Competencies ...
Guy's Training Experience
30 Years specialisation in Marketing Strategy
Guy's professional services provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of how and why markets and businesses develop for B2B and technology intensive products, services and solutions. He delivers frameworks and integrate powerful concepts and apply practice proven methodologies. He is goeroe agnostic but bring integral solutions and approaches. He can help you build a complete business plan and/or market development strategy - from definition to execution - and all the steps in between.
Regardless of how brilliant or sophisticated the strategy, it has little value if not adopted and implemented. Therefore he attaches great importance to the transfer of knowledge and practices.
Typically, Guy works at issues that cut across strategy and execution and address domains at the intersection of innovation, marketing, strategy and internationalization. Guy specializes in a series of approaches common to technology companies and technology-related sectors with fast pace market and competitive dynamics.
* Strong expertise with corporate, business and marketing strategy formulation and implementation at international level; and this in different industries e.g. Telecom, ICT, Electronics, Industrial Systems, Solutions and Services.
* Results oriented track record with international management, marketing, product management, market and business development of new growth initiatives and innovations.
* Extensive leadership roles for spearheading growth strategies and tactics for new ventures in the information, telecom and entertainment space.
* In charge for identifying and developing new market opportunities and commercial & technology alliances with large and emerging start-ups.
* International teaching experiences in business schools and corporate universities.
* Excellent professional networking capabilities at national, European and international level.
* International working and living experience in the USA, Belgium and France.
* Extensive global and pan-European team leadership experience.
Strategic Marketing and Key Account Management Expert
Guy brings strategic marketing and innovation expertise and his combined corporate / business, academic and consulting experience. He gained his strategy, marketing, business development, product management and innovation experience internationally and has been active in various industries such as telecom, ICT, e-Health, advanced materials, power and energy systems.
Guy obtained an MBA from Vlerick Management School, a Master in Industrial Sciences and specialized in Industrial Engineering and Operational Management Research at the Ghent University, Belgium. He also followed a PhD Training Programme in Applied Economic Sciences at the University of Ghent, working at the intersection of corporate venturing, marketing and entrepreneurship. In addition, Guy has completed postgraduate management & marketing programmes at the Insead, Harvard Business School and Stanford University.
Since 2004 Guy has been providing advice & training on marketing and business development of products, solutions and innovations. Examples of his activities cover: venturing practices, succeeding with new products, innovation workshops, b2b marketing strategy workshops, go-to-market value strategies.
Throughout his corporate career Guy spearheaded growth strategies and tactics for many existing and new ventures. He gained global leadership experience during 10 years (1994-2004) with the Alcatel Group, where he held various positions with world-wide responsibilities:
* Director Strategy and Business Development, Fixed Solution Division, Belgium
* Director Marketing and Business Development, Switching and Routing Division, Belgium
* Commercial Director SME (Small and Medium Enterprises), Business Systems Division, France
Guy has considerable teaching experience in business schools, in companies and corporate universities since 2001. He is Visiting Professor Marketing at the Flanders Business School, (MBA Programme), Belgium, and Visiting Professor at the Erasmus University, (Master Marketing Programme), the Netherlands. He also lectures at various universities and management schools in Belgium.
Guy Travels From
Geographic Work Experience
Guy's International Experience
Guy has Training Experience / Worked In these Countries: